1. SUPPORT - Full Figured Fashion Week is put on by a dedicated group of people who WORK to give you only the best in plus size fashion. This is not the time to "window shop", go out and support the events, and those who made it happen. Make the most out of the next couple of days, attend the events, and be a part of history,
2. BE OPEN - Whether you're a customer, designer, or a skinny best friend this is a great opportunity for you to meet and mingle. Smile, shake hands and be open to the amazing networking opportunities that Full Figured Fashion Week has to offer.
3. BRING FLATS -Maybe that's just a tip for me, but with all of the fabolous events, I can't run around in heels all day. I either wear cute flat sandals or bring my roll up flats oto ease it up between events. #imjustsayin
4. CELEBRATE - this is not the time compare yourself to others, it's time to celebrate who you are and revel in it.
5. Stock up your bag... lip gloss, mascara, all of your camera, fierce ready essentials. If you're going from event to event you want to make sure you're ready to give face. :)
6. Bring your A game: Make sure to bring your "A" game on all fronts; both fashion and attitude. Basically put your best foot forward!
What "survival" tips do you have for Full Figured Fashion Week?
~Luvin' My Curves