Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm soooo ready for a break! I'll be spending Thanksgiving in cold but beautiful New Hampshire - but for a minute we're going to act as if your screen is the dinner table and we're going to share what we are thankful for, I'll start it off.....
- You! My readers... I love blogging but what I love most are the comments and emails I get from all of you! Whether you're a dedicated reader or just browse this page from time to time- I'm truly thankful.
- Friends & Family. Who deal with me while I'm in a blogging frenzy, those who text me as soon as I post to tell me that I misspelled something and the rest who indulge me in my fashion obsessions.
- Designers- for making clothes that not only fit me, but flatter me! Thank for expanding the options for plus size women everywhere. (Special shoutout to the designers who have supported this blog!)
- Guest Bloggers. Since I will be studying for the Bar Exam again, a great group of people have stepped up to help me out this winter. I appreciate you soooo much! (No worries, there's still room for more guest bloggers- if you're interested email me)
- Haters. Most of the emails I get are from supporters, but every once in awhile I get an email from someone who doesn't like me , doesn't like plus size women or whatever. I'm thankful for you, because your disdain for me is a motivation to keep doing what I'm doing. "I refuse to let anyone walk through my mind with dirty feet"- Mahatma Ghandi
- New Beginnings. This blog has grown at an unexpected time and in an unexpected way- but definitely at the right time. It has opened doors that I never knew existed and is making new ventures more attainable. There is soooo much in store for 2009 & I'm grateful beyond words.
- My Curves. It took me a long time to "luv' my curves" (look out for a future post on this) and I'm so thankful that I'm at a point in my life where I'm in LOVE with me "as is". I no longer see the need for another to define me... I got this.
Also, there was no way I could leave you out in the cold without some holiday and Black Friday sales: Enjoy!!
- Until December 1st Monif C has coupons! (and added new items to clearance!)
- Spend $200 and get $40 off with code THANKS200
- Spend $300 and get $60 off with code THANKS300
- Spend $400 and get $80 off with code THANKS400
- The Abby Z Holiday Sale is running until December 3rd - take 30% of your entire purchase plus FREE SHIPPING.
- 30% Off Storewide with the Coupon Code: Turkey08- this sale expires on December 1st.
I'll be taking a little blogging break for the holiday- but no worries I'll be back on Monday.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving! And if your dinner outfit is so fly it needs bragging rights, make sure to send me a pic, I'd love to see it. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
~Luvin My Curves..... and thankful!